CHIROPRACTIC TREATMENT AND EXAMINATION TABLE
Chiropractic manipulation technique is one of the non-surgical manual therapy techniques, which is manually applied in order to recover the subluxation and alignment defects that developed as the result of trauma or overloading in the muscle and skeleton system joints, to correct the abnormal movement patterns of the joints and to remedy the movement defects of the vertebrae, whose normal planar motion is deteriorated. The purpose of the chiropractic manipulation techniques is to correct the disturbances in the joints and by this way to ensure that the movement range of the joint reaches normal limits and that the tension and pressure developed on the soft tissues around the joint are reduced and by this way to remove the stress on the nervous system and to ensure that the nerves perform their normal sensing and motor functions in a complete way.
- Electrical motor supported height adjustment
- Ability to perform up-down/ right-left movements between -300 and +300 in the head section
- All parts can go up with +150 and hardness degree is adjustable.
- Easy use with hand control
- Metallic accessories that are electrostatic powder painted against rusting and external factors
- High density sponge
- Winylex leather coating that can be easily wiped.