COMPUTERIZED TEST & EXERCISE SYSTEM
It is used in a variety of clinical environment around the world.
- Upper and Lower Extremity Rehabilitation
- Paralysis Units
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Spinal Injury Units
- Hand Clinics
- Burns and Plastic
- Education Facilities
- Special Applications
- Sports Injury
- Amputee services
- E-LINK is an interactive system.
- Provides greater precision and data collection speed.
- Patients are objectively tested before rehabilitation
- Includes tests that are impossible to do with conventional tools.
- Does not require supervision, independent from physiotherapist
- Provides motivation and feedback
- Increases the patient’s body’s adaptation to the exercises.
- Provides treatment opportunity for a wide range of patients.