Chiropractic Treatment and Examination Table
Chiropractic manipulation technique is a manual and surgical technique used to correct subluxation (dislocation) and misalignment defects in the musculoskeletal system joints due to trauma or overload, to correct abnormal motion patterns of joints or to correct motion defects of vertebrae with impaired normal planar motion. It is one of the non-manual therapy techniques. The aim with chiropractic manipulation techniques; To correct the disorder in the joint and thus to bring the range of motion of the joint to normal limits, to eliminate the pressure on the nervous system by reducing the tension and pressure developed on the soft tissues around the joint, and to ensure that the nerves perform their normal sensory and motor functions fully and completely.
- Electric motor assisted height adjustment
- Possibility of manual up-down/right-left movement between -300 and +300 on the head
- All parts rise +150 and the degree of hardness is adjusted.
- Easy operation with hand control
- Electrostatic powder painted metal parts against corrosion and
- external factors
- high density sponge
- Easily wipeable winylex leather cover.